It is important to seek expert advice when you are buying, selling or taking occupation of a commercial property. Ensuring you instruct a solicitor who has experience of handling commercial property transactions, will mean that you are more likely to be able to spot issues or matters that are out of the ordinary.
Barry Guest, Head of Commercial Property and Nisha Bharadwa Associate Solicitor are both experienced commercial property solicitors, with a combined 45 years experience of handling all types of commercial property matters. They understand that you and your business rely on the commercial property it occupies, whether the tenure is leasehold or freehold.
The advice they give is clear and jargon free so that all parties involved are clear on the position. IT systems are used to provide a fast and systematic approach ensuring parties are regularly updated so there is no mis-communication and errors are minimised.
You may require assistance with the following types of commercial property work:
- Sale of Commercial Property (freehold/leasehold)
- Purchase of Commercial Property (freehold/leasehold)
- Granting a lease over Commercial Property
- Taking a Lease over Commercial Property
- Taking an Assignment of Commercial Property
- Securing a mortgage over Commercial Property
- Portfolio restructuring
- Property Portfolio Management
- Commercial Property Ancillary documentation such as Licences to Alter, Change of Use, Deeds of Variations, etc
- Deeds of Surrenders
Whether you are a sole trader, SME or a large corporate organisation we are able to assist you and your property's needs.