If you are the victim of domestic abuse then the law provides protection from this behaviour and you should always contact the Police to report any incidents of harm towards you or your children. 

Domestic abuse does not only relate to physical violence but includes psychological, sexual, financial and emotional abuse which occurs between adults who are or have been intimate partners or are family members.

In appropriate cases, you are able to apply to the Court for an order to protect you from domestic abuse.  The Court is also able to assist with issues relating to the occupation of a property and we have a wealth of expertise to advise you on what options are available and when Court proceedings will be necessary.

If you require assistance in relation to this serious issue, then please do not hesitate to contact us.  We will advise and support you through every step in obtaining protection from abuse.