Whether you are buying your first home, or your third, we ensure the process proceeds smoothly and stress free and the advice on this page will help you be extra prepared when instructing us to assist you.
What can you do to speed up the process?
- Have your deposit, mortgage in principle and any help to buy equity loan ready
- If it is a cash purchase, ensure your finances are in one place
- Pass our details onto the agent, and mortgage broker so that they know who we are when we contact them
- Return all customer care documents to us as quickly as possible, with your ID and your money on account, which is £300, so that we can immediately start applying for searches
- Return final signed contract to us, quickly
What steps do we take to assist you?
- Give you a breakdown of fees, and offer you initial advice
- On receiving your instructions, we will have an initial customer engagement pack to out to you
- Advise you on the different types of ownership if you are purchasing with someone else
- Receive and advise on contract documents
- Carry out searches (apply for further searches if required)
- Raise any necessary enquiries to the developers solicitors, so we know exactly what it is you are purchasing
- Give you advice on all documents and responses to enquiries that we receive from the developers solicitors
- Advise you on the conditions of your mortgage and any help to buy equity loan (if applicable)
- Send final contracts to you for signature
- Exchange contracts and notify you that this has happened
- Agree a completion date (date from which you own the property)
- Arrange for all completion monies to be sent to the developers solicitors
- Complete purchase
What happens after you complete on your purchase?
- Dealing with payment of Stamp Duty/Land Tax
- Dealing with application for registration at Land Registry
Use our online quote tool to get an instant quote, or make an enquiry using our online enquiry form.