Whether you are remortgaging your home, to get a better rate, consolidating debt or making home improvements, we ensure the process proceeds smoothly and stress free and the advice on this page will help you be extra prepared when instructing us to assist you.
What can you do to speed up the process?
- Have all relevant paperwork relating to your property ready
- Pass our details onto the mortgage broker (if there is one) so that they know who we are when we contact them
- Return all customer care documents to us as quickly as possible, with your ID and your money on account, which is £300, so that we can immediately apply for searches (if applicable)
What steps do we take to assist you?
- Give you a breakdown of fees, and offer you initial advice
- On receiving your instructions, we will have our initial customer engagement pack sent to you
- Speak with your current mortgage lender requesting a redemption statement and deeds
- Obtain Official Copies from the Land Registry
- Check the title and property questionnaire to ensure the property meets the lenders requirements
- We will raise enquiries with the landlord/managing agent if the property is leasehold
- Check mortgage offer and get you to sign the mortgage deed
- Request the mortgage advance from your new lender
- Arrange for the sale proceeds to be sent to you and your lender (if applicable)
- Transfer monies between ourselves, and existing and new mortgage lender
What happens after you complete on your purchase?
There are a few other items we deal with on your behalf. These are called Post Completion tasks and include:
- Registration – we will deal with the registration of your property after the matter has completed
Use our online quote tool to get an instant quote, or make an enquiry using our online enquiry form.